Anticipated 2015 Pre-Orders | Top 5 Wednesday

Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
 
 

 
 
 
 
Sadly, there aren't that many books that I am dying to get my hands on. However, these four have been on my radar for a few months now and I am so excited for them to be released. If I could get ARC's of these books then I would die. No joke.
 
 
 
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick - August 18th 2015
 
 
Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines - August 25th 2015
 
 
Lies About Truth by Courtney C Stephens - November 3rd 2015
 
 
November 9 by Colleen Hoover - November 10th 2015
 
 
 
What releases are you most excited for?
Let me know in the comments.
 

4 comments

  1. I can't decide if I want to read The Boy Most Likely To or not. I really enjoyed My Life Next Door, and it is a companion to that. But I disliked What I Thought Was True so much that I'm not sure if I can do it. Great list, added some new titles to my watch list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not bought / read What I Thought Was True because of the negative reviews, but I am hoping to pick it up soon.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I've yet to read anything by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Need to get on that... soon. Totally with you on the Glines and Hoover upcoming releases! My Top 5 is here: http://bit.ly/1I38bCL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED your choices! I need to read more Jennifer L Armenrtrout

      Delete