Favourite Books of 2015 So Far! | Top 5 Wednesday

Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
 

 
 
I recently read this book and it became a favourite of mine this year. It's definitely a thrilling, steamy ride and shows New Adult at it's best!
 
 
 
This book broke my heart and made me see sense at the same time. I connected personally to this story and Gayle Forman wrote a satisfying story for a taboo subject.
 
 
 
I really, really loved this story. It was purely magical and thrilling. Ps, Tamlin, Lucien and Rhysand are mine!
 
 
 
I actually read this within 4 hours, one sitting. I adored it. Colleen Hoover really knows how to write a story that packs a punch to the gut. Literally! I was crying after 10 pages.
 
 
 
This book is just....perfect. It's a fun, quick read that's never-ending of magical scenery and time travel. Plus it's also great to have a snarky Heroine with 2 comedic friends.
 
 
 
What are your top 5 favourite books of 2015 so far?
Let me know in the comments.

6 comments

  1. Some great choices you've got here! I have only read Ruby Red, but I definitely agree with it being a lot of fun to read. I might have to check out the others soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Top 5! I have heard *so* much about ACOTAR and even though I'm not a fantasy reader I'm thinking I might need to pick this one up. Ruby Red has been sitting on my shelf for way too long. I need to readthat one soon. And Colleen Hoover is in a class of her own. :) My Top 5 list is here: http://bit.ly/1ANtdUv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. I am reading ACOTAR now and even though I didn't initially like it, it is becoming more enjoyable as it progresses. It is such a well loved book, that I wanted to love it like everyone else, but do not feel that is the case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACOTAR is awesome!! I actually listened to it on audible.com first and then read the book, both are great and really need more!
    Ruby red is great too, I have the other two, just need to settle down and read them :) I have watched the movie, you ought o as well, its so much fun!
    http://www.rubyred-movie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved ACOTAR, I may reread it before the end of the year in case I'm lucky enough to get the ARC of the second book.

      Ruby Red was so good, the sequel and third book were good too, but had a few translation issues, which ruined my reading experience of them. I did watch the movie in English dubbed and hated it, hoping to find the german version online.

      Delete